Bay Area Medical Malpractice Lawyers
Every victim has rights. If you have suffered a serious injury as a result of medical malpractice, you have the right to obtain the full and fair compensation that you deserve. Attorneys Cliff Weingus and Jeffrey A. Haas focus on medical malpractice claims and strive to support people through these difficult times. If we think we can help you with your case, we will explore your options and pursue your case in court, if necessary.
A Track Record of Success
Contact Attorneys Cliff Weingus and Jeffrey A. Haas
Medical malpractice cases are generally expensive to try and difficult to prove. From surgical errors to pharmaceutical mistakes, we know how these cases work, and we recognize the signs of medical malpractice. If you believe you have a personal injury claim involving one of the following, let us help you evaluate your claim and protect your rights:
- Failure to Diagnose: From heart disease to strokes, you cannot treat a problem if you do not know it is there. If your doctor failed to recognize the obvious signs of your disease, we can help.
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer: Often, the sooner you detect cancer the better. The failure to diagnose cancer at its early stages may be the basis of a malpractice claim.
- Birth Injuries: All you want is a healthy child, but a birth injury changes everything. If a birth injury was due to malpractice, we can help you take on what may be enormous economic challenges.
- Brain Injuries: Whether it is the result of a misdiagnosis or a surgical error, a traumatic brain injury or disease of the brain will severely alter your way of life and likely require significant financial compensation to help you deal with the long-term effects.
- Emergency Room Negligence: While they may be chaotic and have a number of patients to deal with, emergency rooms must provide standard of care medicine.
- Wrongful Death: Have you lost a loved one as the result of medical malpractice? We can help your family recover needed compensation after your loss.
- Financial Elder Abuse: Insurance companies, attorneys, accountant and caregivers can take advantage of the elderly in many different ways. Financial elder abuse can be just as devastating as physical abuse. Let us help you protect the rights of your loved ones.
- Nursing Home Abuse: From neglect and malpractice to physical abuse and assault, we fight to protect the rights of the elderly throughout the Bay Area.
- MICRA: The Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act potentially limits the amount you can recover for your injuries, but we know how to minimize its impact in seeking to maximize your recovery.
Medical malpractice claims are generally expensive and difficult, but that should not prevent you from getting the compensation you deserve. If we think we can help you, we will review your case and help you evaluate your options. With offices in San Francisco and San Mateo County, we help clients across the state of California. Contact us today. If we think we can help you, we will review your case and help you evaluate your options.